Internship (Master thesis) – Setting-up a knowledge base (Wiki) for data management
As intern (m/f/d) you will be designing, setting-up, and implementing a knowledge base (Wiki) for data management. This Wiki is meant to help practitioners find relevant information about data governance and data management. It should provide access to concepts, methodologies, and tools that have been developed in close collaboration with more than 20 European companies in the Competence Center Corporate Data Quality (CC CDQ).
Your tasks will be:
- improve the design and usability of the Wiki
- setup the Wiki using semantic concepts on the MediaWiki platform
- review and prepare content for publication in the Wiki
- student in Information Systems with interest in knowledge management, data management, and data governance
- basic knowledge of content management and wiki technologies (MediaWiki, wiki text, wiki code, wiki-syntax or wiki markup) are of advantage
- customer-oriented mindset in order to design solutions that match their needs
- good writing skills and fluency in English; German and/or French are a plus
We are offering a paid internship with starting date 1st of March for 3-6 months.
You will be employed by CDQ AG and work in a virtual setting. At CDQ AG, data quality has been a priority since the company was founded. The name "CDQ" stands for Corporate Data Quality. Large multinational companies rely on our cloud services and methods to improve their data quality.
In addition to your work, you have the opportunity to write your Master thesis at HEC Lausanne on knowledge management and data management.
How to apply
Please submit your Curriculum Vitae and university transcripts (Bachelor & Master level) to Dr. Markus Eurich using the button below.